[erlang-questions] What tools do you use to develop Erlang code?

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu May 22 11:06:26 CEST 2008

2008/5/21 John Hughes <john.hughes@REDACTED>:

>  Here's a chance to tell the world which tools you like best for
> developing Erlang code! I've put together a short questionnaire that asks
> about editors, test tools, and version control systems. You can find
> it—together with the answers so far—at

Hi!

It might be interesting to note that soon (after the summer) Erlide will
start to be used as the strongly recommended IDE in a large project at
Ericsson.

best regards,
Vlad