[erlang-questions] rsync-like function in Erlang?

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Wed May 21 17:00:00 CEST 2008

The problem is that if you use Subversion you lose the ability to easily
merge changes made across different servers. In my case this won't happen
very often, but I do need to have the option of doing it when two servers
"sharing" the same filesystem can't see each other and have to perform
simultaneous changes on the same files.

Git works on Windows, but not as good as it does on Linux. My problem, for
the time being, is restricted to Linux so it is not a problem.