[erlang-questions] : eep: multiple patterns

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri May 16 04:52:30 CEST 2008

On 15 May 2008, at 11:40 pm, Mats Cronqvist wrote:
>  i don't know where ro'k gets his code examples from, but i for one
> have seen tons and tons of code where many patterns winds up in the
> same
> branch.

It's not a question of where I get them but of where I *don't* get them.
Now that you've told me that you've seen "tons and tons",
please let me get them from you!

Please post some actual examples, sanitised if necessary.

This will improve the relevance/reality/usefulness of this thread
enormously.

--
"I don't want to discuss evidence." -- Richard Dawkins, in an
interview with Rupert Sheldrake.  (Fortean times 232, p55.)