[erlang-questions] Fwd: Suggestion: New Info item for process_info/2

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Thu May 15 19:13:38 CEST 2008

LOL. I probably deserved that. Thanks for the replies - SOMEONE is out
there!

Matt, the solution is workable, and I avoid pain as much as the next guy,
but I really want to have something that will TELL me what all the valid
process_info items are. process_info/1 only gives me SOME of them and is for
debugging only.

Ok, then; here's a suggestion:

Erlang team, How about adding an info item of "all" for process_info/2? It
won't break the interface, and it will allow people like me to "query"
process_info for which items are valid.

Regards,
Edwin Fine