[erlang-questions] What is the most stable version ?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue May 13 12:03:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

The most recent version in the R12B-x series is by intention always
the most stable and has the best overall performance. If there should
be something
that is significantly broken on important platforms (Linux x86,
Solaris, MacOSX, Windows) we will quickly fix that in a R12B-x+1
release.
I would say that it is very rare that something is broken like that.
Each R12B-x release can be seen as a number of patches added to the
previous one (including new functionality).

So the message from me is that it is always best to pick the most recent release
(currently R12B-2).

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP , Ericsson