[erlang-questions] Erlang Mode Mavens: customizations?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Tue May 13 08:36:01 CEST 2008

That's right. The best extension for the erlang mode is Distel, which
will add a whole bunch of new stuff to learn and master. It adds a lot
of useful functions for an erlang developer