[erlang-questions] Confused about the "rex" server

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Mon May 12 10:16:14 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot!

Gradually getting the picture (and will have tons of questions for the
class and conference in London:-)

So, until my app needs to do hundreds of thousands of calls, rex will
be perfect. It also simplifies things on the server part. No more
spawning of processes. Simply expose functions. Since the spawning of
processes is handled by the rpc server.

Alex