[erlang-questions] Erlang Core problem

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon May 12 00:01:48 CEST 2008

It seems to be fixed in R12B. At least I can find nothing in the code which
would generate such an output. Generally I found when working with LFE that
some of the Core erlang support modules weren't really up to date. This is
not that strange as they not really used by the compiler, I added them more
for fun as an added feature.

Robert