[erlang-questions] [clarify] edoc type definition formatting

Jay Nelson Jay@REDACTED
Fri May 9 15:19:11 CEST 2008

XHTML formatting works fine in the body of an @doc statement, but I
can't seem to get any formatting commands recognized in the type
definition section (the right hand side of the =) of an @type statement.

Looking at the generated XHTML I see now that the type is in an <h3>
pair, and the definition itself is a separate <tt> section inside a
something else, but I guess as a last resort I could add a stylesheet
definition that changes the formatting of <tt>.

I doubt it matters, but I have my type definition in an @headerfile
that gets included into my .erl file.