[erlang-questions] few questions: common sense is not so common

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri May 9 12:58:32 CEST 2008

Here you go.

Introducing erl-dectree (i know, name is lame ;)

http://code.google.com/p/erl-dectree/

Feel free to do whatever you want. It is licensed under new BSD
license. Documentation is located in docs/documentation.pdf (i'll
upload source file if someone wants it).

It is my first open source project, hence feel free to point at errors
if found and i'll be grateful for any advices :)