[erlang-questions] planet.trapexit.org down?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu May 8 10:50:40 CEST 2008

We've had reoccurring hard disk problems on the machine running
trapexit. The site has been going up and down (or grinding to a halt)
like you would never believe. The increase in traffic at times cripples
the machine (Intensive SQL queries).. We will be moving everything in
about two months to better (and hopefully more stable) hardware while
giving the site an overhaul and implementing a bunch of new ideas we
have.  Until then, chase us if you do see errors or outages. We do our
best, but are so busy at times that extra help is always welcome.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com