[erlang-questions] Link for Erlang Code Replacement Pdf by Peter H|gfeldt is inaccessible

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Thu May 8 04:44:50 CEST 2008

I am trying get my hands on hot code loading pdf files written by
Peter H|gfeldt.  The links for it are not working.

I have tried the following links and both links don't work at all:
www.erlang.org/doc/misc
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2003-May/008831.html

Is there a new link to these pdf files that I am not aware of?

Thank you,
--
rk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that
the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is
increased.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson