[erlang-questions] Dialyzer programmatic interface and output_plt

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue May 6 23:19:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Tobias Lindahl <tobias.lindahl@REDACTED> wrote:

>  Eric Merritt wrote:
>
> > Guys,
> >
> > Thanks for getting the programmatic interface to dialyzer back into a
> > working state! That helps a lot. However, it seems that dialyzer no
> > longer understands the output_plt option. I don't believe it was ever
> > documented but it used to work, now dialyzer seems to ignore it. Is
> > there some other way to get dialyzer to create a plt file using the
> > erlang interface?
> >

>  For me the option {output_plt, File} works. I tested it with the released
> sytem (R12B-2) and it seems to work there too. Is there a small test case
> that you can send me?

I will see if I can put together a simple test case for you. At the
very least I can verify that its not my issue.

>  This is currently the only way of creating a plt using the erlang
> interface. I am rewriting the plt handling so this will change in the next
> release.

Thats just fine with me. As long as there is at least one way ;)