[erlang-questions] How to start an erlang applications from the command line non-interactively?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue May 6 07:08:45 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Are you sure about
erl -s foo Jarrod 12345 "This is a string"
resulting in
Name: 'Jarrod', Int: 12345, Str: "This is a string"
?

On my machine I have to use
erl -s foo Jarrod 12345 'This is a string'

Note the ' instead of ".

When choosing between -s and -run, IMHO -run is better integrated with
unix than -s (C does not have atoms).

bengt