[erlang-questions] what is the correct syntax to spawm a MFA with no arguments?

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Fri May 2 11:57:16 CEST 2008

I'm sorry. I read again whole conversation and I found that I didn't
understand exactly what you want tell. You wrote "no, it is not necessarily
" and I read "no, it is not at all" and didn't understand "... but if you
want, you can use first one". You want describe all possibilities and wrote
those ones which not described in previous but I think that added ones are
all by you. Sorry again. You clarified code loading nice in previous post.

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil