[erlang-questions] How to use Mnesia Database from C/C++/Java ?

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Mar 31 09:50:58 CEST 2008

Mnesia session was only good as an example of how to write a corba/ei/java interface to
mnesia, to get a good interface/api you would need to write your own tailor made one
anyway (application and data specific), so we decided to remove some of the dead meat in
erlang/OTP.

You can still compile and maintain it for R12 and it should work.

/Dan