[erlang-questions] new version of Erlsom XML parser
Willem de Jong
Sun Mar 30 20:52:31 CEST 2008
I have released a new version of Erlsom.
The main changes:
- I modified the SAX parser that is at the basis of erlsom to work
directly on binaries, taking advantage of the improved handling of
in Erlang R12B. This has increased the speed (provided that R12B is used)
decreased the memory usage.
- Some other improvements to the SAX parser:
- it now understands user defined entities;
- working with a 'continuation' function (to support a streaming mode of
processing) has been made easier;
- the output values can be binaries in stead of strings;
- I added some examples and improved the documentation a bit;
- I changed the license to the Lesser GPL.
Erlsom can be found on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/erlsom
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions