[erlang-questions] erlang *****

Alpár Jüttner alpar@REDACTED
Wed Mar 19 19:54:17 CET 2008

> Is it possible we can all agree this debate has reached a sufficient
> level of pedantry that those who really want to debate can take it off-
> list?  It feels like people area being argumentative just for the sake
> of it.

I didn't debate on anything.

I'm not an expert in Erlang, not even a professional software developer.
If I say something stupid about it or do a wrong assumption, the list
members kindly fix my error and I'm happy with it.

What happened now, is that someone who is not expert in the complexity
theory used a terminus technicus in a very wrong way, and I fixed it.

I apologize if it was too boring or annoying for you or for others.

Best regards,
Alpar

P.S. For me, it is at least a strange way of communication to comment a
post publicly and ask to continue it off-list at the same time.