[erlang-questions] erlounge: Erlounge in Shibuya, Tokyo, Tuesday April 22nd?

Romain Lenglet romain.lenglet@REDACTED
Fri Mar 14 15:05:29 CET 2008

こんばんは!

いっぱいのみましょ!
I propose to meet for an "Erlounge" in Shibuya, Tokyo, during the second week
of April. Tuesday April 22nd is a priori a good date.

This Erlounge would be a good occasion to celebrate the publication of Kazuya
Sakakihara's translation of Joe Armstrong's "Programming Erlang" book into
Japanese!

Depending on the number of persons, I think that we should either go to a bar,
or to an izakaya (where it should be easier to reserve tables).
I got the following suggestions:
- "Les Hydropathes": http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fg20021124rs.html
- "Toriyoshi": http://www.bento.com/rev/0646.html
- "En": http://www.obanzai-nana.com/101.shtml

Please answer if you can attend and say which place you prefer, or to suggest
another date or place. It would be good to know roughly the number of persons
one week before, in order to reserve tables / a room if necessary.
わたしにれんらくしていただけませんか。

Cheers,

--
Romain Lenglet