[erlang-questions] erlang sucks

Alpár Jüttner alpar@REDACTED
Thu Mar 13 17:57:43 CET 2008

For the heaven's sake, I have never said it is a disadvantage of Erlang
that is functional !!!! I only said that it might cause some
difficulties for a beginner (a student), because most of them are
already familiar with a procedural language, and they want to write
program in Erlang in the same way as they did in C/C++/Java/Python.

Is my English so bad?

Regars,
Alpar