[erlang-questions] erlounge: San Francisco/CA Thursday 13th March, Cambridge/MA Wednesday 18th/Thursday 19th?

Justin T. Sampson justin@REDACTED
Wed Mar 12 20:06:11 CET 2008

How about right in the middle of Union Square itself? There's a
sandwich place right there, though I don't know how good/expensive it
is. I often get lunch somewhere and take it to eat outside at Union
Square.

-Justin