[erlang-questions] web client library

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 19:37:14 CET 2008

mochiweb isn't very large, and the html parser/generator module is
largely standalone. It depends on mochiweb_charref and it uses the
float encoder from mochinum if you give it a float to encode. Pulling
these things out would simply be a pain in the ass, Erlang does not
have good distribution tools yet. Our primary goal is to get work
done, and having a whole bunch of libraries to deal with (both as the
producers and consumers of these modules) is counter to that.