[erlang-questions] web client library

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 19:09:56 CET 2008

>  Although, I'm not particularly clear what to do next... We seem to
>  have this proliferation of repositories / distribution systems.
>  Should I just submit stuff everywhere?

In spirit with Joe Armstrong's "If you add something, you need to take
something away":

For a component to survive away from its monolithic project it is
important to backport it so your component is used where you have torn
it out from. Otherwise you have only forked development.

As for hosting, you have tons of alternatives. It is not really an issue.