[erlang-questions] erlang sucks

Hasan Veldstra hasan.veldstra@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 16:09:57 CET 2008

A rather disappointing article. Erlang does have warts, but of the 8
points made in the article, only 3 are valid in my opinion: the ones
on records, documentation, and perhaps code organization. The
documentation situation, for one, is bound to improve as the number
of Erlang programmers grows. The other two probably will too, given
enough push.

The important thing is that Erlang gets the hard fundamental stuff
right. The rest can be improved with time.