[erlang-questions] erlounge: San Francisco/CA Thursday 13th March, Cambridge/MA Wednesday 18th/Thursday 19th?

G Bulmer gbulmer@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 15:51:32 CET 2008

Would anyone like to meet up for an 'Erlounge' while I am visiting the
USA?

I am attending the DTrace event at Sun in San Francisco.

I am in San Francisco on Thursday 13th March. I can meet up late
morning onwards.

I am in the Cambridge MA area (actually Waltham) Tuesday 18th and
Wednesday 19th March. I can be pretty flexible on where and when we
can meet up.

If your interested, I could give a quick demo, even a presentation, of
Erlang-DTrace that Tim Becker and I are working on (but this is pre-
pre*-alpha, so don't get too excited :-)

TIA
Garry