[erlang-questions] Passing parameters to a port driver

Sebastian Bello sebastian.bello@REDACTED
Sat Mar 8 15:21:50 CET 2008

There is no argc/argv in a linked in driver as far as I know. On the
driver side you have
    static ErlDrvData driver_start(ErlDrvPort port, char *buff)

and buff just points to the driver name; if you load the driver with
parameters you just get an "open_error".
Any other ideas?
    Sebastian-