[erlang-questions] newbie: why c.erl is special?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 10:22:14 CET 2008

Greetings,

While I do not know what everybody wants I have a question about the
lack of hierarchy in the existing (unsupported) erlang dotted package
name.
Given a module a.b.c and another module a.b.d, is it not possible to say
d:fun() in a.b.c and get a.b.d:fun()? If the system is flat strings I
would expect to have to write a.b.d:fun() in a.b.c.

Even so I would still like to have a LACE like system for erlang. It
would be able to handle more situations with less work for me.

bengt