[erlang-questions] Erlang message passing delay after abnormal network disconnection

Eranga Udesh eranga.erl@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 05:46:25 CET 2008

Excellent, the net_tick_time environment variable works. Thanks for the
advice.
Still I appreciate if I can know the behavior of inet_drv based on the
questions I asked in my previous email.

Cheers,
- Eranga