[erlang-questions] LFE - Lisp Flavoured Erlang released

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 00:28:04 CET 2008

On 04/03/2008, Benjamin Tolputt <bjt@REDACTED> wrote:

> I usually stay out of the licensing flame-wars, and hoepfully this won't
> result in one. I agree that BSD, MIT, or even Apache are better licenses
> than GPL "for the stated purpose" (which as I understand it is simply to
> prevent people taking credit for the work, though Robert can correct me
> if I am wrong here).

I am a great fan of the KISS principle, so in this case shorter is
definitely better. You understood me correctly in this case I just want
credit for my work. At the moment there's no rush anyway, if someone were to
"steal" it I would just rewrite a better one. :-)

Robert