[erlang-questions] Erlang message passing delay after abnormal network disconnection

Eranga Udesh eranga.erl@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 19:38:04 CET 2008

It's just a guess. When compiled natively I've found some problems time to
time,
- garbage collection is not working well. Old heap is kept unnecessarily.
I've written this to the list once before.
- code loading crashes a running process more often

Probably it's nothing to do with HIPE, but I thought to simulate the same
without HIPE and check.

- Eranga