[erlang-questions] R12B-1 dialyzer 'Unsupported primop' error

John Webb jwebb@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 16:10:58 CET 2008

Many thanks for the clarification! I was curious  as to whether  it
was unsupported as in "overlooked" or unsupported as in "don't hold
your breath". I'll ignore old_style and breath normally :)

Best Regards,
John