[erlang-questions] Wrong doc for erl_encode

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Mon Mar 3 16:18:39 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this documentation bug. Will be corrected in R12B-2

The functions erl_encode and erl_encode_buf
returns the number of bytes written (on success) and 0 otherwise.

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP team Ericsson