[erlang-questions] Use of makefiles

Paul Nelson pablosan@REDACTED
Sun Mar 2 19:30:40 CET 2008

So, Fortran is your one pair of terrible fitting jeans before there were so
many options. My question is "is it possible to become more satisfied by
artificially limiting our choices?" For builds, if I force myself to only
use make, even though I know there are so many more possibilities, will I be
more satisfied with the results?

To answer my own question, I think once you've opened Pandora's box you can
never go back. I also think that, once opened, artificially limiting the
choices a particular Pandora's box provided is better than no limits.

Salient Blue. It's NOT people.
My blog: http://blog.salientblue.com