[erlang-questions] mnesia bug?
Sun Mar 2 05:07:48 CET 2008
I recently ran into this behavior of mnesia that seemed odd.
1. Mnesia is running on node A and node B, and node B has extra_db_nodes
environment set to [A].
2. Node A has a disc_copies table T.
3. Node B has no replica of table T and accesses it remotely.
4. Node A and node B start up and B calls
5. A some point later either network access between nodes A and B lost
and restored (e.g. via calls to net_kernel:disconnect/1,
6. Mnesia on node A reports a *partitioned network* event.
This seems strange as node B has no ram or disk copies of any table and
node A should not be reporting this event as its tables are still
Can anyone comment on whether it's a bug or intended design?
More information about the erlang-questions