[erlang-questions] Erlang eXchange Streaming day 2

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Fri Jun 27 11:21:13 CEST 2008

We are recording the event with video cameras (the streaming is with web
cams) and will put better quality recordings online at the Erlang
eXchange site with the presentations.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com