[erlang-questions] erlang emacsmode problem

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Thu Jun 26 10:16:34 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Dominic Williams
<erlang@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Double check your paths. Make sure they actually exist as written. If
>> you've been getting this error since the upgrade to R12B-3 the cause
>> of the error should be obvious.
>
> And if that was your problem, you could use some more flexible emacs-lisp
> such as this (no hard-coded tools-x.y.z version):

I think it's obvious but in case someone is possibly missing this
little bit of info the following or something more Emacs-idiomatic
should be done before that:
(if (or (eq system-type 'windows-nt)
        (eq system-type 'ms-dos))
	(setq erlang-root-dir "C:/erlang")