[erlang-questions] http:request/5 returns econnrefused for localhost

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Tue Jun 24 19:05:03 CEST 2008

Thanks!

I modified my /etc/hosts file as follows:

#::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback

Everything then worked correctly after that. That's probably not the best
way to do things, so I looked everywhere to try to find how to enable IPv6
in Yaws and could find no reference to it. I even looked in the Yaws source
code. Can you clue me in please?