[erlang-questions] how: info on how to traverse abstract format trees?

Tim Fletcher twoggle@REDACTED
Tue Jun 24 15:46:03 CEST 2008

> You may take a look at newly created "frabjous" project by Kevin Smith

That's where my question came from :)

AFAIK frabjous doesn't yet handle deep structures like function
definitions. So if I wanted to transform expressions that can be
contained in function definitions (e.g. function calls), I would have
to write the additional traversal code myself.

I'm just checking to see if there might be some recommended/documented
way of doing such a traversal. Trying to work it out from parse
transform code directly is a bit intimidating (which is why frabjous
is very appealing).