[erlang-questions] Erlsom it's so close to being SAXy

Matt Harrison matt@REDACTED
Sun Jun 22 12:03:48 CEST 2008

Kostis,

Excellent you learn something new every day....(well I do) Compiling
Erlsom with +native brings the erlsom SAX parsing performance up to a
whopping 14.1 MByte/s and processes my 6.6Gb file in about 8 minutes.

Result !

Thanks for your help everyone.