[erlang-questions] good project for beginner erlanger?

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Fri Jun 20 10:25:19 CEST 2008

1. Buy Joe's book.
2. Wait for it to arrive.
3. Run through all the examples.
4. Extend one of the examples with some cool functionality (TM).
5. See where you stand and decide on the path ahead.

The intention behind this approach is to get into the thinking without
having to start from scratch which I from personal experience have found
slightly painful.

At some point you may want to consider a training class on Erlang/OTP since
that is a beast with a relatively steep learning curve.

Cheers,
Torben