[erlang-questions] Can one mnesia table fragment be further fragmented?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Fri Jun 20 07:23:06 CEST 2008

Thanks ,Paul. I decide to replace the mnesia_frag_hash with  my own hash
module   .With this customized hash module,I hope I can explicitly pass a
fragment number to make the fragment splited.
I decide to use a mnesia table or other persitent-able  data structure in
erlang which can globally seen  by all nodes to store the mapping relations
between key value range  and fragment(Eg. [1..999]-> frag
1,[1000-1999]->frag2), so when I need to split a specifed fragment ,I can
rejust the mapping relation table.

Here's my plan,any suggestions are welcome.