[erlang-questions] good project for beginner erlanger?

Circular Function circularfunc@REDACTED
Fri Jun 20 03:13:35 CEST 2008

Im learning Erlang like some of you have noticed perhaps by my earlier post..
am quite experienced with programming though, having good experience
with python and some other languages adn Im not new to functional and
celarative programming having used both lisp and prolog.

anyone have a good recommendation for an application to write as my first a little bigger project?

it shouldnt be huge, but perhaps a few hundred lines of code and really capture the spirit of erlang.

Erlang
is made for concurrency so something with that. i was thinking a
chat-program but im not sure how big that is and it is also hard to
test by myself.

any tips?