[erlang-questions] Mnesia second index keys?

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Wed Jun 18 12:34:44 CEST 2008

Hi all!

I'm working with some Mnesia tables which have several indexes created
with mnesia:add_table_index(...) or as a start option.

Is there any way to get the keys for those indexes? Something which
would work as mnesia:index_all_keys(Tab, Pos) if it existed. I'd hate
to go inside Mnesia's guts and work with the ets tables directly...
The only way I can think of right now is to parse the whole table,
however I expect it to be large and having second indexes was to speed
up performance in those cases.

Cheers!
Adam
--