[erlang-questions] is there any logging module for erlang?

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Sat Jun 14 17:30:06 CEST 2008

In jungerl you can find a lama contribution, which installs an event
handler that supports various severity levels (just like syslog) and
sends reports to syslog.

For a while now I've been planning to update that contrib with the newer
version of lama that supports pluggable logging destinations of two types:
   1. Single-line logger (e.g. syslog) that formats the error
      reports in one line
   2. Multi-line logger (e.g. console) that writes the report to
      a destination similar to how SASL does it.

Will try to push this version out when I find some time.  Maybe within a
month or so.

Serge