[erlang-questions] (newbie) Using Functions as Guards in Erlang

Fuad Tabba fuad@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 11:43:54 CEST 2008

Thanks Doug and Jachym.

Jachym is right, Doug's suggestion would work if the guard was inside my
function rather than at a top level context. I know that I could rewrite my
code and convert it to a bunch of if statements, but I can't think of a way
to write such code without it looking ugly.

Being able to use a function with a guard seems like it would be the most
elegant solution.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
/Fuad