[erlang-questions] is there any logging module for erlang?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Thu Jun 12 15:36:48 CEST 2008

thanks but it also doesn't support log filtering.
Here is the explanation of filtering from python manual.
"

Filters can be used by Handlers and Loggers for more sophisticated filtering
than is provided by levels. The base filter class only allows events which
are below a certain point in the logger hierarchy. For example, a filter
initialized with "A.B" will allow events logged by loggers "A.B", "A.B.C",
"A.B.C.D", "A.B.D" etc. but not "A.BB", "B.A.B" etc. If initialized with the
empty string, all events are passed.

   *class Filter*( [name]) Returns an instance of the Filter class. If
nameis specified, it names a logger which, together with its children,
will have
its events allowed through the filter. If no name is specified, allows every
event.

   *filter*( record) Is the specified record to be logged? Returns zero for
no, nonzero for yes. If deemed appropriate, the record may be modified
in-place by this method.
"
 I think I need write one by myself.
Thank you .