[erlang-questions] is there any logging module for erlang?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Thu Jun 12 06:15:55 CEST 2008

Thanks.
I've seen the error logger,but I  need code something to make It support
ciritcal levelt setting(info/debug/warming/error)  and filterting(which can
define conditions control  whether one specific log record should be printed
)

What I need is more like log4cpp or python's logging module.

And I've stolen some logging code from couchdb and ejabbered ,but they only
support critical level setting .

Is any other logging package you guys know?