[erlang-questions] Question

Phanikar.K klphanikar@REDACTED
Mon Jun 9 15:37:41 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am trying to make a distributed system which uses the same binary files.

I have found that with the help of erl_prim_loader we can set an diskless
nodes to acess the files from another node which contains all the files. I
have tried it but whenever I use -loader inet  with all the options like -id
-hosts  -setcookie it is saying me that {erl_prim_loader,'no server found'}
.

Can any one please explain me what the error means and explain me the way to
acess the files on one node from a diskless nodes..

Thanks,
Regards
Phanikar.