[erlang-questions] Beginner's question on Erlang compilation

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Jun 9 11:36:16 CEST 2008

Greetings,

The compiler does not check functions in other modules. Look at xref
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/xref.html) if you want to do that.
It is a good idea, I have a script that does some xref checks after each
compile.

bengt