[erlang-questions] dynamic module compilation

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Sun Jun 8 21:40:54 CEST 2008

List constructor is AST node too.

1> erl_parse:parse(element(2, erl_scan:string("strings() -> [\"foo\",
{ok,{function,1,strings,0,
              [{clause,1,[],[],
                       [{cons,1,
                              {string,1,"foo"},
                              {cons,1,{string,1,"bar"},{nil,1}}}]}]}}

Anyway, ets is better solution for you, it will be faster for most of your
tasks. It is easier and you don't need learn AST :-)

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil